Thursday, June 18, 2009

C&MM reports "Window washer survives 6-story fall"

Cleaning & Maintenance Management reports in a June 17, 2009 article titled Window washer survives 6-story fall. In the AP Story, rappelling gear was used. The window cleaner discovered a piece of equipment wasn't properly fastened.
"I kept falling. It all happened so fast. I kept waiting. I remember the
entire fall all the way down, but I was trying not to panic because I had my
safety line connected on the back of my harness."
- Alex Clay

Our equipment is designed to work from the ground. We are pleased to learn that this window cleaner survived a very dangerous situation and fall. For more information on ladderless window cleaning, please visit our web site. It's always best to use the "best safe means" test, when you are window cleaning.

tucker pole

No comments: