Monday, November 23, 2009

Customer question of the day for the Tucker Pole?


We received a recent e-mail from a prospective customer in California.

I would like to purchase model ASH water fed pole.
The distance from the ground to the top of the window is 17'.
I am 5' tall.
What length pole do you suggest? I am thinking 15ASH.
I would like to attach it to my de-ironizer with a hose.
What length hose do I need?
And how can I get pricing?

The answer is different than what the customer was thinking.

The Correct Answer is a Model 20 ASH, since the customer needs to reach 17'.

The expected reach of the Model 15 ASH is 15'

"Model No. is height reached feet." We have been using this model code system, since the 1960s to better serve our customers.

We are thankful for customers like this that express questions. Questions are always welcome, so we can determine the best model or method of window washer or exterior maintenance system required.

Have a great week of Thanksgiving. Our offices are open Monday to Wednesday. We will be closed Thursday and Friday this week in observance of Thanksgiving here in the United States. We want to express our thanks to our customers, distributors and those interested in waterfed.

No comments: